Tri.pm AS ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://tri.pm website (the "Service", "Tri.pm").
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Tri.pm As is a Data Controller of your information.
- Tri.pm As needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Tri.pm As permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Tri.pm As legitimate interests
- Tri.pm As needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Information Collection And Use
Depending on your chosen account type, We may collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Credit card details
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect anonymous information how the Service is accessed and used. This includes pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Tri.pm uses the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
If you are located outside Norway and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Norway and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Tri.pm may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Tri.pm
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We employ the following third party companies to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers") and to perform related services:
- Pro ISP AS in Norway provide hosting services. All user and project data and backups, except for credit card details, are stored on the servers of Pro ISP AS.
- Stripe, a global company with headquearters in San Fransisco, California, provides card payment services for Tri.pm users who choose to pay with card. Most payment card details are sent directly to Stripe, stored on Stripe servers, and are not available for Tri.pm AS.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.